[WSBAPT] Referral

Lisa Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Thu Mar 26 07:42:57 PDT 2015

Hello, list mates,

I was contacted by a woman whose spouse recently died. They had a contract with Fred Hutch related to cryo-preserved stem cells in the FH Cellular Therapy laboratory in the event that a transplant was warranted.  The contract ends March 31 and I am on vacation till that day (Palm Springs, sunny and 95, by the way).  She'd like to talk to someone about a possible trust to replace the current contract in order to have several institutions be able to access the stem cells for research.  I'm not sure where she got the trust idea or if it's necessary.  Is anyone conversant with this type of contract who has time soon?

Thank you.

Lisa E. Schuchman