[WSBAPT] Will provisions for pets

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Thu Mar 19 11:43:40 PDT 2015

So if a kitty needs special protection would you need to apply for a
Guardian Cat Litem?

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.