[WSBAPT] CA estate planning attorney

Jennifer Y. Sohn jennifer at sohn-law.com
Wed Mar 18 10:19:58 PDT 2015

Hi, I am licensed in CA and WA (I'm physically in Bellevue, WA). I have
experience helping clients with CA real property. My contact info is below.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Jennifer Y. Sohn

Attorney at Law

(Licensed in CA and WA)

Sohn Law PLLC

10900 NE 4th Street, Suite 1850

Bellevue, WA 98004

Tel: 206.617.7874

Fax: 425.732.9748

Email: jennifer at sohn-law.com <mailto:jennifer at sohn-law.com>

http://www.sohn-law.com <http://www.sohn-law.com/>

Confidential. This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying
documents contain information belonging to the sender which may be
confidential and legally privileged. This information is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to whom this electronic mail
transmission was sent as indicated above. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in
reliance on the contents of the information contained in this transmission
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please delete the message. Thank you.

Circular 230 Disclaimer. Any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this
communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be
used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under
the internal revenue code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.