[WSBAPT] Potential client

Maureen Wickert wickertlaw at comcast.net
Tue Mar 17 11:18:23 PDT 2015

Leigh Bennett or Peggy Sanders would be good choices to consider. They are both in Edmonds.

http://www.edmondslaw.com/leigh-p-bennett.html

http://www.peggylsanders.com/

Very truly yours,
Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law

       WICKERT LAW OFFICE

14900 Interurban Avenue South, Ste 255
        Tukwila, WA 98168
       Phone: 206-859-5502
         Fax: 206-260-9005
     www.wickertlawoffice.com
       wickertlaw at comcast.net

This electronic message contains information which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email immediately.