[WSBAPT] Divorce, property settlement and estate planning

Dan Findley dfindley at millsmeyers.com
Mon Mar 16 10:50:45 PDT 2015

If the ex-wife cannot be located, or refuses to sign a deed, you could record an affidavit or deed together with a certified copy of the domestic relations court order that provides for the property award.  But, check with the title company to confirm this will be effective to cause it to insure title in for a subsequent transfer solely rom the client.

Daniel G. Findley | vCard <http://www.mms-seattle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Daniel-G.-Findley.vcf>
Attorney

Mills Meyers Swartling P.S.
1000 Second Avenue, 30th Floor | Seattle, WA  98104
Direct: 206.812.7468 | Reception: 206.382.1000
dfindley at millsmeyers.com <mailto:dhowenstine at millsmeyers.com> | www.millsmeyers.com <http://www.millsmeyers.com/>

This e-mail is intended to be private.  It may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you are not a person for whom the e-mail was intended, please notify me immediately and then permanently delete the e-mail, including any attachments, without copying or forwarding it.