[WSBAPT] Clients want to name children in Health Care Directive

LISA ATKINSON lisa_l_atkinson at msn.com
Fri Mar 6 11:43:12 PST 2015

Thank you all!!

They agreed that language in the HCPOA about
withdrawing life-sustaining procedures, along with adding a reference in
 the HCD to the HCPOA would address their concerns.

I love this listserve!

Lisa L. Atkinson, Esq.

611 Main Street

Suite B-1

Edmonds, WA
98020

(425) 778-2421

(425) 744-0796 fax

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE! www.lisaatkinsonpllc.com

Under recently issued Treasury Circular 230 regulations, we must inform you
that any US tax advice contained in this message is not intended or written by
the Law Office of Lisa L. Atkinson, PLLC, to be used, and it may not be used
for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed under the United
States Internal Revenue Code.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication by someone other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.