[WSBAPT] Clients want to name children in Health Care Directive

MK Henderson law.mkh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:23:40 PST 2015

I often add that option to my Health Care Directives. Something like to be
determined by my children, power of attorney or someone that the person
designates.  If they have had a conversation about what their wishes are it
might be easier for the client to make that choice than making a decision
in the attorney's office.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Jennifer Y. Sohn <jennifer at sohn-law.com>
wrote:

> Why can’t the children be given the final say on whether to pull the plug
> or not if that is what the client wants?

Mary K. Henderson
Henderson Law Office PLLC
1123 Maple Ave SW, Suite 225
Renton, WA 98057