[WSBAPT] Referral for Estate Planning Attorney in Vancouver, WA

Jay Goldstein Jay at jaglaw.net
Fri Mar 6 09:29:46 PST 2015

Jeffrey Thomas Lindberg
WSBA Number:

32444

Admit Date:

06/26/2002

Member Status<http://www.wsba.org/Licensing-and-Lawyer-Conduct/Membership-Changes/Lawyer-Directory-Status-Reference>:

Active

Public/Mailing Address:

Shumsky & Backman
219 NW 20th Ave Ste 201
Battle Ground, WA  98604-5083
United States

Phone:

(360)  891-0442

Fax:

(360)  891-0110

TDD:

Email:

jeff at shumsky-backman.co<mailto:jeff at shumsky-backman.com>

Jay A. Goldstein
[cid:AEF18ED8-6AEE-403C-99E7-30A379E62D84 at local]
1800 Cooper Point RD SW NO. 8  |  Olympia, WA 98502
Telephone 360.352.1970  |  Fax 360.357.0844 |  www.jaglaw.net<http://www.jaglaw.net/>
jay at jaglaw.net<mailto:jay at jaglaw.net>

Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice.
The purpose of this email is to transmit a message or document.
Should you not be the intended recipient of this email message,
please reply advising of the mistake and then delete this message
from your computer. Should you have any questions,
please call the Sender at 360-352-1970.