[WSBAPT] Seeking assistance with probate matter

George Edensword-Breck george at e-blaw.com
Tue Mar 3 16:43:30 PST 2015

I would be happy to consult with her.

George Edensword-Breck
206-624-3718
george at e-blaw.com

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Julie Yee
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 12:16 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv
Subject: [WSBAPT] Seeking assistance with probate matter

Hi, Listmates:

A friend of mine practices law in Arizona, and is looking for co-counsel to assist in a probate matter.  If you are interested in providing your services, please email Krista Carman directly at KCarman at lawwmc.com<mailto:KCarman at lawwmc.com>.

Thank you,
Julie
_______________
Julie Yee
julieyee at comcast.net<mailto:julieyee at comcast.net> | 206.351.3630

Begin forwarded message:

 I have a client in La Center, WA and we need an emergency probate hearing regarding funds received by the minor that the mother has not safeguarded for her daughter.  Can you help??

Krista Carman
Warnock, MacKinlay & Carman, PLLC
246 S. Cortez Street
Prescott, AZ  86303
www.lawwmc.com<http://www.lawwmc.com>
928.445.8056 (Prescott)
602.381.6665 (Phoenix)
928.445.8046 (facsimile)
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D055D1.2E0E4F80]
This communication is from a law firm and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please contact the sender for instructions concerning return or destruction, and do not use or disclose the contents to others.