[WSBAPT] Partition Actions

James Jackson JJackson at sksp.com
Tue Mar 3 13:23:30 PST 2015

My colleague, George Purdy, has handled those in the past.

I've dabbled, as well.

James A. Jackson

Simburg Ketter Sheppard & Purdy, LLP

999 Third Ave., #2525

Seattle, WA 98104

T: (206) 382-2600

F: (206) 223-3929

This electronic message contains confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the individual or entity named above, please be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify us immediately by telephone at 206-382-2600, fax at 206-223-3929
or by electronic mail at sksp at sksp.com <<mailto:sksp at sksp.com>> . Thank
you.