[WSBAPT] Life insurance trust

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 08:50:30 PST 2015

If one spouse dies then the insurance proceeds would put more than $2m into
the hands of the surviving spouse leaving the surviving spouse with a
potential estate tax in WA.

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.