[WSBAPT] Tenino Area Probate Attorney

Tom J. Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Tue Jun 30 13:29:29 PDT 2015

Hello Felicia,

Either Scott Kee or I from our office can help on this. Tenino is in
Thurston County and we both do this work routinely. You may refer them
to our website: www.buddbaylaw.com.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

Rodgers, Kee & Card, P.S.

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone: 360-352-8311

Facsimile: 360-352-8501

Email: tjw at buddbaylaw.com

Skype: thomas.westbrook

www.buddbaylaw.com

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are
strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or
otherwise using this email or its contents in any way. If you have
telephone at 360-352-8311 or by e-mail to reception at buddbaylaw.com, and
destroy the original message from your electronic files.