[WSBAPT] Separate Trust Shares

Mark Higgins markthiggins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 13:09:57 PDT 2015

Patrick--please consider asking the cpa who will prepare the trust's annual
tax return.  My understanding is that accounting for separate shares,
including the trust's taxable income and any tax owed by the trust, can
become quite gnarly if the beneficiaries do no have absolutely equal
distributions of income or principal, and accountants very much prefer
separate trusts to separate shares.  Will the extra cpa fees in a separate
shares trust be more or less than the extra trustee fees in two trusts?​

Mark

Mark T. Higgins
Mark T. Higgins, P.C.
P.O. Box 57