[WSBAPT] Real Estate Lawyer - Edmonds

Marilyn J Kliman marilyn at marilynjklimanlaw.com
Thu Jun 25 10:17:25 PDT 2015

Tom McDonough  in Edmonds

425-778-8555

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Felicia Value, Attorney at Law
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 9:51 AM
To: WSB Listserv
Subject: [WSBAPT] Real Estate Lawyer - Edmonds

Colleagues,

I have a PR residing in Edmonds who’s ready to sell an estate-owned condo in Skagit County.  This seems like it’ll be a simple transaction, so we don’t need the superstar of the world.  But I’d like a solid RE attorney to be on board.  Any referral ideas for Edmonds or nearby?

I’ll send your responses directly to the PR.  Thanks in advance.

Felicia Value
Attorney at Law
PO Box 578/116 North Third Street
La Conner, WA 98257
(360) 466-2088
www.skagitprobate.com

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email. Messages sent to or
from my office via email are not secure and may not be
protected by attorney client privilege. This email address
is not monitored at all times. If your matter is urgent,
please phone my office during regular business hours.

This email may contain confidential material protected by
attorney/client privilege, and is intended for use solely by the above
referenced recipient. Any review, copying, printing, disclosure,
distribution, or other use by any person or entity is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the named recipient, or
believe you have received this email in error, please reply to the
sender and delete the copy you received. Thank you.

---