[WSBAPT] Eviction in probate

Kristin Reeder kristin at klrlaw.net
Thu Jun 25 10:05:41 PDT 2015

Have used Loeffler as well in these situations.

Law Office of Kristin Lillquist Reeder, PLLC

2370 130th Ave. NE #103

Bellevue, WA 98005

(425) 861-1109 ph.

(425) 882-0313 fax

www.KLRlaw.net <http://www.klrlaw.net/>

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive this message, you are
hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute this
message or any information contained therein.  If you have received this
message in error please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.