[WSBAPT] Eviction in probate

Brink, Kerry Kbrink at vjglaw.com
Wed Jun 24 17:21:52 PDT 2015

Can your client offer to pay them off - maybe less expensive in the long run that an ejectment/eviction action?

Best regards,

Kerry E. Brink
Kerry E. Brink * Attorney

Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law

[VJG logo-2008]

PO Box 1315
1201 Pacific Ave Suite 1900
Tacoma, WA   98401-1315
www.vjglaw.com<http://www.vjglaw.com/>

* kbrink at vjglaw.com
* 253.383.3791 (main)
         253.591.8555 (direct)
         253.383.6377 (fax)
CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER:  This Electronic Message contains information belonging to Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, LLP, which is confidential and/or privileged information.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us if you have received this message by mistake.  Thank you.