[WSBAPT] Removing Deceased Father's Name from Deed

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Wed Jun 24 13:27:50 PDT 2015

The divorce decree should be sufficient for title to insure. Otherwise you will need to do a quiet title action. I can provide sample pleadings if it comes to that.
More Dirt than Dead,
Mike

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.