[WSBAPT] Broker misconduct - Re-post

Hans Juhl Hans at STKLawFirm.com
Mon Jun 22 16:17:27 PDT 2015

Lisa,

I would recommend that your client speak to Gulliver Swenson at Ryan Swanson Cleveland. 206-424-6224.

HPJ

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 22, 2015, at 4:02 PM, Lisa Schuchman <lisa at lisaschuchman.com<mailto:lisa at lisaschuchman.com>> wrote:

My client listed a Seattle business for sale with a commercial broker.  The broker mishandled the listing such that the business lost significant market value.  Is anyone interested in talking to this client?

Thanks.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-325-2801
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

I prefer an excess of caricature to an excess of censorship. -Nicolas Sarkozy

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document