[WSBAPT] Health Care DPOA for Minors

Sara D. Longley sara at longley-law.pro
Fri Jun 19 16:44:32 PDT 2015

I have clients who allow their son to invite his friends (older teenagers) to engage in airsoft “battles” on their rural property – they had me draw up a liability waiver for each kid’s parents to sign.  I’ll mention this to them as an issue for the kids’ parents to consider, and would appreciate a copy of that DPOA also if you are willing to share further.

Best,

Sara

Sara D. Longley, J.D., LL.M.

Attorney at Law

1718 NW 56th Street #304

Seattle, WA 98107

 <tel:%28206%29%20434-5644> (206) 434-5644

 <mailto:Sara at Longley-law.pro> Sara at Longley-law.pro

 <http://www.longley-law.pro/> www.longley-law.pro