[WSBAPT] title question

Sharon Rutberg email at sharonrutberglaw.com
Thu Jun 18 16:24:35 PDT 2015

Thank you, everyone, for so much useful information. It does sound like
consulting with the title insurer would be an important step.

Best wishes,

Sharon

Sharon C. Rutberg

Attorney at Law

1718 NW 56th Street, Suite 304

Seattle, WA 98107

Website:  <http://www.sharonrutberglaw.com> www.sharonrutberglaw.com

206-409-2604

 <mailto:email at sharonrutberglaw.com> email at sharonrutberglaw.com

Washington State Bar #47055
D.C. Bar #420576

NOTICES
The contents of this message and any attachments may be protected by the
attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine, and/or other applicable
protections. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete the message.
Thank you for your assistance.

IRS Circular 230 Disclaimer: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed
by the IRS, we inform you that to the extent this communication contains
advice relating to a Federal tax issue, it is not intended or written to be
used, and it may not be used, for (i) the purpose of avoiding any penalties
that may be imposed on you or any other person or entity under the Internal
Revenue Code or (ii) promoting or marketing to another party any transaction
or matter addressed herein.