[WSBAPT] title question

Pearce Law PLLC heather at pearcelawservices.com
Thu Jun 18 12:44:05 PDT 2015

Not having done one of these myself before, I am wondering whether this type of transfer would violate any terms of existing loan documents (if the property is subject to a traditional mortgage)? Perhaps married couples are exempt due to community property laws, but I would love feedback from someone who knows.  Sharing in the title without directly becoming responsible to the lender may contradict terms of the loan. I know that in other contexts, any kind of transfer of full or even partial property rights will often trigger the due on sale clause due to being a violation of the loan terms.

Thoughts?

Sent from a mobile device - please excuse typos.