[WSBAPT] Action to Establish Death of Missing Person

Douglas Kiger doug at bkb-law.com
Thu Jun 18 11:38:04 PDT 2015

Does anyone have pleadings they are willing to share for an action under RCW 11.05A.050 to establish the death of a missing person? Also, does anyone have suggestions about who the necessary parties to such an action should be? If anyone is willing to discuss their experiences and insights offline that would be nice too.

This is not for me, but I will pass on any information and responses. Thank you in advance.

Doug
Douglas N. Kiger | Attorney at Law

4717 South 19th Street, Suite 109 | Tacoma, Washington 98405
tel (253) 272-2997 | fax (253) 627-6252 | www.bkb-law.com<http://www.bladokiger.com/>