[WSBAPT] Rejection of Claim in Probate

David Kazemba david at davittlaw.com
Tue Jun 16 15:30:40 PDT 2015

A Petition to Set Aside Property to the Surviving Spouse.

We have published, sent a letter, and I spoke to a representative.  In
light of all that I was marveling at the requirements of RCW 11.40.100.

My question was whether I  had an aggressive creditor who would fight me
regardless of whether I was holding on the claim or rejecting the claim.
Depending on the answer to that question and the amount of money at issue
(not even worth paying an attorney for) I would move forward with rejection
knowing we had done everything that was required of us.

Thank you for your help.

Best,

David

David Kazemba
Davitt Law Group, PLLC
330 King Street Suite 4
Wenatchee, WA 98801
(509) 888-2925 - tel.
(509) 888-2926 -fax
david at davittlaw.com
www.davittlaw.com

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message. If
you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy or communicate this
message to anyone.  If you received this message in error, please destroy
this message and notify the sender by reply email.