[WSBAPT] Real Estate Contract conundrum

Amy Pivetta Hoffman amy at aphoffman.com
Mon Jun 15 12:14:52 PDT 2015

Thank you everyone for the answers!

Although I've been in practice for 11 years, this is the first time it has come up for me!  Definitely unusual these days.

Amy Pivetta Hoffman
Ph. 253.720.3020/F. 253.200.0855
PO Box 73040, Puyallup, WA  98373
[APH Logo_clr EMAIL LOGO]

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION:  This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged information.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender electronically, return the email to the above email address and delete it from your files.  Thank you.