[WSBAPT] Real Estate Contract conundrum

Robert R. Cole cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Fri Jun 12 16:48:51 PDT 2015

It is called a "wrap around" contract.  New REC with the New Buyer
paying both the Original Seller and the Old Buyer their equity.  It is
actually on the standard REC form as an "Assumed Obligation", and there
will also be Payment of Amount Financed by Seller.  It is actually
rather straightforward. Us old codgers did it all the time in the 80s.

Very Truly Yours,

Robert R. Cole

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

10101 - 270th St. NW

P.O. Box 249

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.