[WSBAPT] Need referral for lawyer in North Dakota

Amy Pivetta Hoffman amy at aphoffman.com
Fri Jun 12 16:28:24 PDT 2015

Kelly Swenseth
Devils Lake, ND
701-662-5058
kelly at swensethlawoffice.com

Amy Pivetta Hoffman
Ph. 253.720.3020/F. 253.200.0855
PO Box 73040, Puyallup, WA  98373
[APH Logo_clr EMAIL LOGO]

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION:  This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged information.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender electronically, return the email to the above email address and delete it from your files.  Thank you.