[WSBAPT] Very Off-topic Referral

Tom J. Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Wed Jun 10 08:35:04 PDT 2015

Hello Amanda,

I am well versed in Internet business and business issues you describe. In addition to my legal practice I am co-founder and President of a company called W3Net, Ltd that specializes in Internet based solutions since 2000. www.w3net.net.

I am located in Olympia – straight down 101. Happy to set up an initial consultation with your PC by phone if necessary.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

Rodgers, Kee & Card, P.S.

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone: 360-352-8311

Facsimile: 360-352-8501

Email: tjw at buddbaylaw.com

Skype: thomas.westbrook

www.buddbaylaw.com

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this email or its contents in any way. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 360-352-8311 or by e-mail to reception at buddbaylaw.com, and destroy the original message from your electronic files.