[WSBAPT] What is Attorney Here?

Valerie Ohlstrom valerie at ohlstromlaw.com
Fri Jun 5 15:29:11 PDT 2015

Please answer to the list. Thank you.

Very Truly Yours,

Val

Valerie O. Ohlstrom

Ohlstrom Law Office

 <mailto:vohlstrom at comcast.net> valerie at ohlstromlaw.com

 <http://www.ohlstromlaw.com/> www.ohlstromlaw.com

(425) 881-5251

This electronic message is intended for the sole use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain confidential and legally privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, and received this
electronic message in error, please immediately contact the sender by reply