[WSBAPT] Transfer of interment rights

Mieko Shikuma miekoinseattle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 23:41:39 PDT 2015

I have a legal memo on this issue.
I will send it to you if you send me an email off list.

Best regards,

Ms. Mieko Shikuma
Shikuma Law Offices, PLLC

1833 N. 105th St suite 101
Seattle, WA 98133
206 853 1541
www.shikumalaw.com

The addressee of this email is the only intended recipient. If you receive
this email in error, please notify me immediately of the error and then
erase it from your computer system.

This email provides only general legal information, and not specific legal
advice.  Information contained in any email is not a substitute for a
personal consultation with an attorney.  This message does not provide any
legal advice, imply an attorney-client relationship, and does not contain
the signature of the sender or any other party.  Do not rely on this
message without specific authorization from the sender.

You are not a client of this law firm unless you have paid a retainer and
signed an attorney/client agreement for representation.

Circular 230 Disclosure:  Pursuant to recently-enacted U.S. Treasury
Department Regulations, we are now required to advise you that, unless
otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax advice contained in this
communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended or
written to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing, or recommending to another party any tax-related matters
addressed herein.