[WSBAPT] Non-citizen/non-resident guardian

Sarah Jael Dion sarah at dionlaw.com
Thu Jun 4 12:02:24 PDT 2015

Just to add a bit to what Daniel said, you also need to consider access to healthcare in the country to which the child would be emigrating.

Sarah Jael Dion

Dion Law PLLC
206-550-4005
sarah at dionlaw.com
dionlaw.com

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please notify me immediately and delete the message. Please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.