[WSBAPT] Referral for SSI Benefits Attorney

Claudia A Gowan claudia at cagowanlaw.com
Wed Jun 3 12:28:58 PDT 2015

Julie Sommer at Reed Longyear Malnati & Ahrens PLLC is excellent. (206) 624-6271

Claudia A. Gowan

We have lost our lease! Effective JULY 1, 2015, our new address will be 2101 Fourth Avenue, Suite 1900, Seattle, Washington 98121.

Claudia A. Gowan, PLLC
Market Place One, Suite 330
2003 Western Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121