[WSBAPT] Effect of adding a notarized codicil to a will that is not self-proving

Sarah Jael Dion sarah at dionlaw.com
Tue Jun 2 10:47:57 PDT 2015

Thanks, Sam. I think your comment is important. Especially for less experienced attorneys, who may be vulnerable to financial pressure from clients. No worries in this case, though, because the will she has is fully functional for her needs, except that because there is no self-proving affidavit, so it will be a pain for her PR when she passes. Again, I appreciate your thoughtful addition!

Sarah Jael Dion

Dion Law PLLC
206-550-4005
sarah at dionlaw.com
dionlaw.com

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please notify me immediately and delete the message. Please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.