[WSBAPT] trust amendment

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 10:42:32 PDT 2015

see rcw 11.103.030 -  in essence the trust rules the day.  Notes on the
trust are not amendments unless the trust specifies they are accepted.
With the information provided I would say the notes are unenforceable.

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.