[WSBAPT] NM referral?

Rachel Edmiston rachel.edmiston at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 12:26:53 PDT 2015

Lisa,

If no one replies, let me know.  I went to law school there and I can reach
out to some of my classmates to see if they have a recommendation.

Rachel

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 11:56 AM, Lisa Schuchman <lisa at lisaschuchman.com>
wrote:

>  Does anyone have a referral for a trust and probate attorney in
> Albuquerque, NM?
>

> Thanks.
>

> Lisa E. Schuchman
> 206-325-2801
> www.lisaschuchman.com
>
> I prefer an excess of caricature to an excess of censorship. -Nicolas
> Sarkozy
>

> NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office
> via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client
> privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your
> matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.
>

> Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not
> intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of
> avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
>
> P  *Please consider the trees before printing this document*

Rachel Edmiston,
PO Box 13738
Mill Creek, WA  98082
T: 425-945-6333
F: 425-272-4294

CONFIDENTIAL: ATTORNEY/CLIENT PRIVILEGED; ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT The
information contained in this email is intended for the individual or
entity above. This email is protected by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and is legally protected by the
attorney/client privilege and/or work product doctrine. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use, forward or disclose this
communication to others; also, please notify the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete this message from your system. Thank you.