[WSBAPT] What's In a Name?

James Jackson JJackson at sksp.com
Thu Jul 23 11:27:18 PDT 2015

I do the same as Eric.

James A. Jackson

Simburg Ketter Sheppard & Purdy, LLP

999 Third Ave., #2525

Seattle, WA 98104

T: (206) 382-2600

F: (206) 223-3929

This electronic message contains confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the individual or entity named above, please be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify us immediately by telephone at 206-382-2600, fax at 206-223-3929
or by electronic mail at sksp at sksp.com <mailto:sksp at sksp.com>
<<mailto:sksp at sksp.com <mailto:sksp at sksp.com> >> . Thank you.