[WSBAPT] Estate Planning for the Rapture

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Wed Jul 8 10:35:20 PDT 2015

This is one for the books.

Hallelujah!

James R. Doran

Attorney at Law

100 E. Pine Street – Suite 205

Bellingham, WA 98225

(360)393-9506

 <mailto:jim at doranlegal.com> jim at doranlegal.com

www.doranlegal.com

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Dan J. Cadagan III
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 10:23 AM
To: 'WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv'
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Estate Planning for the Rapture

But the REAL question for the client is, who are they going to name in their will to be the PR, or in their DPA to be their A/F?  It will need to be someone they think is going to be left behind, who is not a good enough person to go on this Rapture cruise; i.e., some scuzball.  Or it could be an attorney, because I’m sure that, in their opinion, there isn’t a snowball’s chance in hell that any of us attorneys are going to heaven on this cruise.  Interesting dilemma.

Dan J. Cadagan III

Attorney at Law

Spokane, WA

1-509-744-3440

Dan at CadaganLaw.com <mailto:Dan at CadaganLaw.com>