[WSBAPT] Slightly Off Topic Query - Cell Tower Leases

Amal Joury Amal at jaglaw.net
Tue Jul 7 13:56:43 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I have a client with several leases (ground and tower) and we are encountering some difficulties with encroachment. We are also looking to renegotiate the terms in conjunction with extending the leases.

Does anyone have experience dealing with negotiations like this? Any advice/tips/strategies for such matters?

Thank you in advance for your time and input.

Amal N. Joury, JD
[cid:AEF18ED8-6AEE-403C-99E7-30A379E62D84 at local]
1800 Cooper Point RD SW NO. 8  |  Olympia, WA 98502
Telephone 360.352.1970  |  Fax 360.357.0844 |  www.jaglaw.net<http://www.jaglaw.net/>
amal at jaglaw.net<mailto:jay at jaglaw.net>