[WSBAPT] Need referral to Spokane County probate litigator

Thomas M. Culbertson tculbertson at lukins.com
Fri Jul 3 09:15:07 PDT 2015

Teunis, while I do not consider myself to be a litigator, I do get involved in a lot of probate/trust disputes, and I have a couple of litigator partners with significant probate litigation experience in the wings when necessary.  If you’d like our help, give me a call or shoot me an email.

Tom

THOMAS M. CULBERTSON  I  Lukins & Annis, PS
717 W. Sprague Ave, Suite 1600, Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 455-9555  I  fax (509) 363-2500  I  tculbertson at lukins.com<mailto:tculbertson at lukins.com>