[WSBAPT] Trust Distribution Notice

Maureen Wickert wickertlaw at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 13:03:27 PST 2015

RCW 11.98.145

Are you thinking of distributions because of termination of a trust?
Very truly yours,
Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law

       WICKERT LAW OFFICE

14900 Interurban Avenue South, Ste 255
        Tukwila, WA 98168
       Phone: 206-859-5502
         Fax: 206-260-9005
     www.wickertlawoffice.com
       wickertlaw at comcast.net

This electronic message contains information which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email immediately.