[WSBAPT] Referral for Long-term Disability Attorney

Melinda mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 17:21:16 PST 2015

Bill hickmans firm is doing this now. (425) 744-5658.  They have good experience with disability issues.

Misspelled from my iPhone

Melinda

Law Office of Melinda K Grout
PO Box 1360
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 794-4322. Tel
(425) 744-6745. Fax

Notice:  This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, it is too late to stop reading, but please do not use it for any improper purpose.