[WSBAPT] Eviction attorney referral needed

Sally Jeffers sally at sallyjefferslaw.com
Tue Jan 27 06:28:39 PST 2015

The wonderful person we always referred clients needing assistance with
residential and commercial evictions has unfortunately retired from
practice.  We are looking for one or more efficient, cost-effective,
knowledgeable and responsive attorneys to send good landlord clients to for
both residential and commercial evictions in King and Snohomish counties.
Any referrals are appreciated!

Sally Jeffers, Attorney at Law

Law Office of Sally A. Jeffers, P.S.

1305 4th Avenue West

Seattle, WA   98119

(206) 282-1388

 <mailto:sally at sallyjefferslaw.com> sally at sallyjefferslaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This email message may be protected by the
attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine or other confidentiality
protection. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not review, use, copy, disclose, or distribute this message, or any of its
contents. If you have received this message in error, please destroy this
message and notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if
you or your employer does not consent to the use of email for messages of
this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that
do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it.

NOTICE: This written advice is not intended or written to be used, and it
cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that
may be imposed on the taxpayer. (The foregoing legend has been affixed
pursuant to U.S. Treasury Regulations governing tax practice.)