[WSBAPT] Marine condo eviction

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 11:58:29 PST 2015

Well, I’d say yes out of elimination of the options because it’s a residential use (and therefore not commercial) but the marine condo is only one unit and therefore doesn’t fall into the definition of a mobile home/manufactured home park.  See the definition section of RCW 59.18.030(10) which requires that a mobile home park must have two or more lots to be considered a mobile home park.  The point being that while a house boat may fall within the definition of a mobile home (by accident?), the marine condo space doesn’t fall within the definition of  mobile home park.  Good luck.  Interesting question and I’d be interested in other’s thoughts.