[WSBAPT] Off Topic Referral Request

Adam C. Collins adam at tclg-law.com
Fri Jan 23 09:38:58 PST 2015

John,

We handle those.  Willing to take a look.

~Adam

Adam C. Collins, Esq.
The Collins Law Group pllc
2806 NE SUNSET BOULEVARD, SUITE A
RENTON, WA 98056
TEL: 425.271.2575
CELL:  425.306.9760
FAX: 425.271.0788
http://www.tclg-law.com

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
intended recipient, and have received this communication in error, please
message. Thank you.

***Pursuant to recently-enacted U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we are
now required to advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any
federal tax advice contained in this communication, including attachments
and enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used,
for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party
any tax-related matters addressed herein.