[WSBAPT] Tax Preparer recommendations - Snohomish County

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 12:56:46 PST 2015

Patty McGoorty.  I am not sure if she is taking on new clients or not, but
she is fair and thorough; she is in Everett.

(425) 385-3483

I have a couple in Lynnwood that I trust so let me know if you need someone
more south.

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.