[WSBAPT] Los Angeles referral needed

Valerie Ohlstrom valerie at ohlstromlaw.com
Wed Jan 21 11:51:17 PST 2015

This sound like a situation where there is the potential for your Client's
aunt to be taken advantage of.  Ruth Phelps is a highly respected elder law
attorney; her name comes up in a zip code search on the National Academy of
Elder Law Attorneys website. She is certainly qualified to evaluate your
client's aunt's situation.

NAELA.org is always a great resource to find competent and experienced elder
law attorneys.

Phelps Law Group, APLC
301 N. Lake Ave, Ste 1002
Pasadena, CA 91101-4148