[WSBAPT] reasonably priced cpa to do Washington estate tax returns

Peggy Sue Juergens peggysue at psjlawoffice.com
Fri Jan 16 10:22:19 PST 2015

Martin,

Lori Cleaves does a good job and is reasonably priced.

[Lori R  Cleaves CPA]

Peggy Sue Juergens
Law Office of Peggy Sue Juergens, PLLC
7525 SE 24th Street    Ste 110
Mercer Island, WA 98040
Phone: (206) 232-0167
peggysue at psjlawoffice.com<mailto:peggysue at psjlawoffice.com>

IRS Circular 230 Disclaimer: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that to the extent this communication contains advice relating to a Federal tax issue, it is not intended or written to be used, and it may not be used, for (i) the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on you or any other person or entity under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting or marketing to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
The information in this e-mail message is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the use of the recipient named above (or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient). If you received this in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us by telephone immediately at (206) 232-0167, and delete the original message. Thank you