[WSBAPT] Estate Planning Workshop Venue in Tacoma

Doug J. Lineberry djl at fidcouns.com
Thu Jan 15 11:36:35 PST 2015

Try Pacific Grill.

Douglas Lineberry
Sr. Estate Planning Consultant
Fiduciary Counselling, Inc.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 15, 2015, at 2:16 PM, Glenn Price <glenn at pricefarrington.com> wrote:
>
> A WA not-for-profit organization on behalf of which I present Legacy and Estate Planning workshops throughout the state is looking to identify and contract with a good venue in Tacoma to accommodate 30-50 attendees and provide a hot buffet lunch.  Any recommendations from Tacoma practitioners are greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> GDP
>
> Glenn D. Price, J.D.
> Price & Farrington, PLLC
> Attorneys and Counselors at Law
> <image005.jpg>   <image006.jpg>
> Parkwood Office Center
> 2370 130th Avenue N.E., Suite 103
> Bellevue, Washington 98005
> Phone: 425.451.3583  Fax: 425.522.4818
> Email: glenn at pricefarrington.com
> Home page:   www.pricefarrington.com
> Estate, Tax, Retirement and Asset Protection Planning
> This e-mail and any attachment is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and is privileged and confidential within the attorney-client privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.
> IRS Circular 230 provides that this message cannot be used to avoid any IRS tax penalties.
>
> No trees have been killed in the sending of this message, but billions of electrons have been horribly inconvenienced.

The information transmitted in this correspondence may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments.