[WSBAPT] Starting probate without death certificate

Thomas M. Culbertson tculbertson at lukins.com
Mon Jan 5 09:06:09 PST 2015

Looks like King County may be the only one where the question is even asked.  Don't forget you can file in any county, generally by mail, so if you anticipate problems locally, file somewhere else.

THOMAS M. CULBERTSON  I  Lukins & Annis, PS
717 W. Sprague Ave, Suite 1600, Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 455-9555  I  fax (509) 363-2500  I  tculbertson at lukins.com<mailto:tculbertson at lukins.com>