[WSBAPT] Chevron general counsel?

Thomas E. Gates tegatesesq at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 07:17:47 PST 2015

Jay:

I am a licensed civil engineer and had worked 20 years in environmental and waste management fields before becoming an attorney.  Former Chair of WA State Solid Waste Advisory Committee providing advice to Department of Ecology on state solid waste and moderate waste management.  Worked at Hanford.

Tom

Sent from my iPad