[WSBAPT] Minor Beneficiary of $10,000 Bequest

Marsha Hudson marsha at griffyn.us
Wed Feb 25 08:40:32 PST 2015

Yes, you will.

There is an order circulating appointing a “Limited Guardian ad Litem” for
matters like this.

*Marsha C. Hudson*
Attorney at Law #23330
773 N 75th St
Seattle, WA  98103
Telephone: (206) 297-3933
marsha at griffyn.us

*Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for
others? -* Martin Luther King, Jr.

This e-mail may contain information that is protected by attorney-client,
work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, use, or reliance upon
its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact me immediately and return the email by forwarding it
to this office at *marsha at griffyn.us <marsha at griffyn.us>* and then deleting
the e-mail.